If you have ever been to an Anita Goodesign event, you know that they are unlike any other on the market; which is why we are proud to present to you: Anita’s University.
REGISTRATION PRICE $ 59
- Anita’s University has been mastered by the founder of Anita Goodesign himself, Stephen Wilson, to provide the best education to both new and veteran machine embroidery fans in a fun, hands-on format. This event is comprised of multiple curriculum options that focus on education and are catered to different interests within the industry.
JOIN US FOR A DAY LONG ADVENTURE AS WE LEARN NEW AND FUN TECHNIQUES FROM ANITA GOODESIGN.
WHAT’S INCLUDED Don’t be tardy for class!
For only $59* attendees will receive:
When you come to class at Anita’s University, you’ll receive the best value in school!
- A 3-ring binder with detailed step-by-step tutorials
- A USB stick with over 130+ designs
- New special class pricing on our products
- Exclusive sneak peeks on new techniques & new collections
- Stitch out 3 hands-on projects on state of the art machines
- New fun ways to win prizes
We are excited to announce the newest class offering to hit the Anita’s University campus, Next Level Embroidery 301! Whether you have attended our prior 101 or 201 classes from Anita’s University, or if this is your first time joining us, you’ll be amazed at the new things that you will learn! During the 301 class we are going to explore many different embroidery techniques — such as heirloom stitching, free standing lace, and coloring your embroidery project. We’ll take a closer look at unique appliqué methods such as watercolor appliqué, reverse appliqué, ghost stitch appliqué and so many more. Thinking outside the hoop, we’ll visit dimensional designs through button-up embroidery and our reverse trapunto method. This is only the beginning of the education you’ll receive, and we can’t even describe how much fun you’ll have!